A Full of Year of Health & Fitness Tips and Activities

Make 2011 a year of healthy habits and a better lifestyle. Take the opportunity to try new sports, workouts or other activities. Make new goals and set a plan in place to achieve them. Find tips for living a healthier lifestyle. Join me to make 2011 your best year yet!!!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

February 5 - Here's a Reason to Enjoy Your Housework

No one likes to do housework, but it is a necessary evil. So why not look at the bright side. House work can be a great way to burn some extra calories.

I spent 3 hours deep cleaning my kitchen; floors, cabinets, stove/oven, refrigerator, windows, and basically every surface in the room. And while I was very tired at the end of the cleaning frenzy, I was very pleased to find my calorie burn for the activity.

Total calories burned: 1200

Woohoo! After seeing that I didn't mind the work so much. And my kitchen is spotless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment