A Full of Year of Health & Fitness Tips and Activities

Make 2011 a year of healthy habits and a better lifestyle. Take the opportunity to try new sports, workouts or other activities. Make new goals and set a plan in place to achieve them. Find tips for living a healthier lifestyle. Join me to make 2011 your best year yet!!!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

February 27 - How Much High Fructose Corn Syrup Are You Consuming Daily?


So I wanted to post a list of all the foods that contain HFCS. Well to my surprise there was really no list anywhere on the internet. Then I came across an article written by a woman who was searching for the same list and couldn't find it - so she created her own.

Needless to say the list is LONG! I'm not even going to attempt to take up the space to list it here. But please visit this website to look at the list. Make a note of what on the list lives in your cupboards.

Click here for list

Now go clean out your cupboards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment