A Full of Year of Health & Fitness Tips and Activities

Make 2011 a year of healthy habits and a better lifestyle. Take the opportunity to try new sports, workouts or other activities. Make new goals and set a plan in place to achieve them. Find tips for living a healthier lifestyle. Join me to make 2011 your best year yet!!!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

February 13 - Who Needs a Stairmaster?


Who says you need a Stairmaster to get the benefits of walking the stairs. I spent 30 minutes walking the stairs at my house (I live in a 3 story townhouse so no shortage of stairs there). And it became a game as my dogs joined in, thinking they were chasing me. Too cute!!! And what a workout!! Amazing!

30 minutes walking up and down stairs at my home

Calories burned: 396

No comments:

Post a Comment