A Full of Year of Health & Fitness Tips and Activities

Make 2011 a year of healthy habits and a better lifestyle. Take the opportunity to try new sports, workouts or other activities. Make new goals and set a plan in place to achieve them. Find tips for living a healthier lifestyle. Join me to make 2011 your best year yet!!!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 1 - The Beginning of 28 Days of Movement


For the entire month of February I will participate in a different activity and record the calories burned. Some of the days it will be exercise and some days it will be a regular daily activity.

I thought it would be fun to make the first entry about an activity that I know everyone will love (well most everyone). Shopping!

Meghan and I took off to run errands. A shopping trip to Target, Staples and BJ's that took 3 hours.

Total Calories Burned: 770

Didn't reach my target heart rate but I kept moving. To add to the experience I parked further away from the buildings and pushed the cart.

So when you are shopping you can feel good about burning a few extra calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment