A Full of Year of Health & Fitness Tips and Activities

Make 2011 a year of healthy habits and a better lifestyle. Take the opportunity to try new sports, workouts or other activities. Make new goals and set a plan in place to achieve them. Find tips for living a healthier lifestyle. Join me to make 2011 your best year yet!!!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5 - Do Your Homework


I love sharing tips, ideas and the knowledge I have gathered in my years of fitness. But the one thing I have learned most importantly is there is still so much to learn. I am blessed to have people in my life who are great mentors and have so much to teach. I always want to be a sponge and soak up all the knowledge I can. So I say to you be open to new ideas and information. Never stop searching for more truth and knowledge. Nothing is more important than your health and well being, so isn't it worth the time to read and learn more to help yourself.

I certainly can't talk about health and wellness without thinking of Gabrielle Bernstein. She is an amazing lady and I have learned so much from her. She radiates happiness and good health. It is contagious when you are around her, read her messages or hear her speak. Her passion is obvious and her positive thinking can change your life.

I encourage each of you to read at least one book every month that will improve your life. Of course I'm hoping that my book, "5 How To's for a Healthier You" will be one you read (sorry for the plug). But the first book I encourage you to read is Gabrielle's book "Add more -ing to your life." Go to her website, http://www.herfuture.com/ and order her book from Amazon. It's a definite must read if you are looking to make changes in your life.

I will post book suggestions monthly on this blog. And please watch for the release of my book in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment